Product Owner / B2B Websites
- Expérience : 5 ans
- Type de contrat :
- Localisation : Île-de-France (hybride)
The Product Owner creates the product/use case roadmap and defines the strategic vision for their team, driven by the overall vision.
They have a deep understanding of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team’s effort is aligned with overall strategy.
A Product Owner manages dependencies with other feature teams (e.g., Discovery & Convert, Brands) while identifying, building and managing strategic partnerships across the different feature teams. They work closely within their team to ensure business value and user feedback is translated into new developments when necessary. Product owners will be accountable for specific business KPIs based on the area of the product they are focused on.
- Proactivity, curiosity
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams from tech, design, and business
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Comfortable with Agile Scrum methodology
- Comfortable with web technologies & APIs
- Fluent in French and English
- Product Owner certification (or equivalent) is a plus
- Experience in managing AEM or other CMS is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in digital, product ownership, consulting, project management
Home office – Up to 4 days a week